CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Working At Home

Well.... Just to update you. The whole working at home thing has been taken away from us already. I am so pissed!! Gas is rumored to be up to $5.50 a gallon here in Michigan by Labor Day weekend. Holy Cow!! That is insane! I let my manager have it this morning b/c I am so sick of her wrecking everything around here... I think she feels bad now b/c she is making up reasons to come and talk to me and the other girls today. I don't think she is getting my evil eye, or she is ignoring it. Everytime she turns around, BAM!, my evil eye is there (my kids fear it)! LOL... No, of course I am not being that mean, but I feel like it. If she could read my mind, she would be heading for the hills! God I love work! When can I retire??? One more day and my 3 day weekend begins! YEAH!!!

0 comments: