CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Beautiful Weekend!!

What a gorgeous weekend it was... We all even got some sun. Yesterday I was able to go and buy my hanging flowers and my flats of flowers. I was thrilled!! The nursery I bought them at has a wonderful selection this year. I felt like I walked around aimlessly forever, that is, until the kids started fighting anyways. I love this nursery I go to by my house, the prices are low and the selection is huge.

Saturday all 3 kids had their sports. Megan got yet another goal and another shot hit the post. I am so proud!! Taylor had soccer and scored 3 goals, shocking I know, LOL... Jon had lacrosse and they lost, another shocking thing...LOL... At least he takes losing every one of his games as no big deal. He just loves all of the playing time he has been getting.

Well...It is Monday, I cross my fingers that this week goes quickly. This coming weekend looks like it is going to be gorgeous also. 4 more days!!



Jon playing Lacrosse


Taylor doing what??? I guess lacrosse was boring her!!


Megan (#30) ready to score!!


Taylor in action...

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thanks for visiting, and for coming out of the lurker woodwork! (: