CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Megan!!!

Today my baby is 5 years old. I cannot believe it. Before I know it, it will be September and she will be getting on a bus for Kindergarten. I get misty eyed just thinking about it. It seems as if she was just born.






She called me on the phone a little while ago and asked me what time she was born. Now....what would make a 5 year old wonder what time she was born? It stunned me...

Megan: Mom, what time was I born?
Me: 9:27 at night
Megan: Mom...then I am NOT 5 yet, it is not nighttime
Me: Yes, you are b/c today is your birthday
Megan: Mom, what time is my party today?
Me: Megan, your party is tomorrow, but your birthday is today
Megan: So, I am not 5 til tomorrow
Me: No....today you are 5, tomorrow we have your party with your presents
Megan: Mom...I want waffles

LOL...I was dying laughing b/c she went from birthday stuff to all of a sudden wanting waffles. She is so priceless... We are so blessed to have her in our lives. She makes me smile everyday all day. I love you baby!

0 comments: