CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tuesday Morning Blahs....

Why can't I wake up today? I feel as if I didn't even sleep, I am so tired. I could put my head down on my desk right now and sleep through all of the chaos in this office. How sad is that?

Anyways, enough moaning and groaning for now. We had a great weekend. Megan scored AGAIN in her soccer game. Papa was there to see it. Yeah Megan!! We had a bunch of people over Saturday night. I had a gold party earlier in the day and it was wonderful. Everyone made so much money. We then had quite a few people stay later and we had a great time. I made jello shots and they were awesome!!

My hubby, Jon, was so sick on Mother's Day. That kinda stunk because I ended up catering to him and the kids on MY day. I was disappointed, but I know he couldn't help it. The kids and I went to mom's house for dinner and we played Pictionary. My team won of course! Busy weekend, no wonder I am tired!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I hate days like that- when NOTHING seems to get me awake. Hope the day goes quick for you!

Amynikki said...

Thanks! Me too...Nothing is worse than counting down the hours until I can go to bed! LOL... Have a great day :-)