CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Taylor' soccer team was in a big soccer tournament most of the weekend on and off. They ended up winning the championship! Yeah Taylor!!

For the rest of the weekend, I opened our pool (which took ALL day Sunday) and got that going. What a chore. Of course I had my little helper Megan. Now it should be all set for her birthday parties this weekend. I cannot believe she will be 5 in two more days...

Monday, we all went to my mom's house for the day. We took my niece Abby and my nephew Justin. They had a ball! The weather was 80 and sunny! They did a ton of tubing, canoeing, and swimming in the freezing cold water. I, however, was not that brave LOL....

Taylor and Abby in the tube

Megan jumping!!


And again.....


Uncle Jason and Megan being silly

Megan being cute as usual

Canoeing


Tanning on the boat


Jon and Justin first time canoeing. This was definetely interesting to watch! LOL...

Uncle Jason and Aunt Shannon

Tomorrow Megan, daddy and I are headed to the zoo with preschool!! Should be fun. Day off work, what could be better than that???!!!

0 comments: