CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Yes, it has been 6 years since Jon and I married!! Boy, have these flown by. For those of you that don't know, Jon and Taylor are my stepkids. Megan is ours. My husband has full custody of Jon and Taylor and they live with us full-time. They see their mom once in a great while when she feels like mothering them for a night or two. So, when we married, I entered into a ready made family. I wouldn't change it for one second. Yes, there are many trying times, but what marriage/family doesn't have them??

Jon jr. ended up having a lacrosse tournament in Lansing all weekend, so we got a hotel room the night before our anniversary with Jon and my nephew Justin who plays lacrosse as well. It was nice, they are old enough to go and do things on their own without us. We got a lot of alone time. Also, when I got home from work Friday night, there was a beautiful vase of flowers on the kitchen table with a gold bracelet with rubies in it. I WAS SHOCKED!! I was so proud, he even got me my gift two days early! I love it! I will post pictures of it later on... Have a good day!

0 comments: