CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's July Already??!!

Oh my gosh....Where has this summer gone already? And what a rainy, rainy summer it has been. Here in Michigan, we have had a TON of rain constantly. I want warm weather, I will even take humid, BUT NO MORE RAIN.

Anyways, we are going on vacation in 8 more days! We are going to go camping for 10 days at Traverse City. We went there last year and had a blast. This year we are going with family friends, should be even more fun. I can't wait to get away and do nothing and have no plans for 10 whole days. And...the best part is...the day we come back is my birthday! I love my birthday, love, love, love it! If only I could get Jon to understand this!!

I have been playing soccer twice a week on an adult outdoor league. It has been fun and great exercise. I have also been doing training here at work to start a new part of my job. Can you say unlimited Overtime??!! Once I get back from vacation the OT will start. I bet we will be needed money after vacation...

0 comments: