CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Highly Recommend...

I was reading one of my daily blog reads on The Ross Family. I have been following Lindsay's post for a while now. She put these two blogs up on her site and boy, did they make me cry me eyes out while here at work.

www.adailyscoop.blogspot.com
www.sheyerosemeyer.blogspot.com

The first site is about a little girl who fell in the hottub at home and the other is about a 3 year old little girl who crawled into the family car on a hot day and by the time the parents found her, she was unconcious. Both of these really made me step back and think and really cherish my kids even though they drive me nuts sometimes. I was watching my daughter sleep last night and I started crying thinking that I don't know what I would do if she wasn't in my life. Words can't explain the devestation of not having Jon, Taylor, or Megan in my life. Thanks Lindsay for the recommendations.

0 comments: