CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Longest Sunday Ever!!

Jon had a day long tournament yesterday at Cranbrook. Now, I am all for supporting him in his sports, but 4 games in one day?? His first game was at 8am and he had to be there at 7am. We live over an hour away from Cranbrook which meant leaving our house on a Sunday morning at 5:45 am. I don't even leave that early for work! So, we head to Cranbrook, the sun is shining and it is warming up nicely...Then....the sun goes away and it drops about 20 degrees in 3 minutes. We all wore tank tops and shorts... BIG MISTAKE. After freezing for an hour hoping to get the sun back I head over to buy us all hoodies. I was shocked at the good deal on got on them! I know I had checked the weather that morning and it said sunny and 80. WTF???? Finally we got our sunny and 80 at about 3:30 in the afternoon. So, needless to say, 7 and 1/2 hours later and 50 bucks lighter, we had warmth and sunshine! His last game was at 5pm. Ugh!! He and team did well though. They won 2 and they lost 2. That is good for his team.....





Now it is Monday and a whole week ahead! Off we go!!

0 comments: