CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 18, 2008

The Best Sound

As I was getting ready for work this morning, I heard the most precious sound. My daughter laughing in her sleep. It made me stop and realize just how big she is getting and how much I am missing her being a baby. I just wonder what was so funny in her dreams. I asked her this morning when I called home what was so funny and of course she couldn't remember. But she thought it was hilarious that she was laughing out loud while asleep. That precious sound has brought a smile to my face all day long. Have a good day everyone!

1 comments:

lisalisa said...

Hi There, I can't tell who you are in your pics but you're following my blog... Do you know me? Do I know you? or are you just a fan? I'm so confused!